Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Artist Statement


       Color intrigues me. Nature as how I wish to vision it, is with beauty. It allows me to capture movement and stillness all at the same instant. Varying with the different aspects of God’s creation, and the uniqueness of its existence, I’m driven to bring it to life by using my paints and expressing my ideas. It inspires me to work with the different climatic seasons where rapid changes take place and nature blossoms to reality. Snow capped mountains in the winter, colorful flowers and green during spring and summer, and changing colors in the fall. All this unfolds to the wonders of nature.
       I use water color to capture nature. It is with colors I see and imagine. Creativity is such, and I feel free to experience the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment